To Cloud or not to Cloud?
Being an IT Support provider we recognise that not all businesses are best suited to a Cloud solution.
Here are our top 10 things to consider before making the leap into the Cloud:
1) What are the benefits of moving your business into the Cloud?
2) Is it more cost effective to have your IT On-premise or in the Cloud?
3) What speed is your Internet connection?
4) What IT resources do you have?
5) What level of IT Support will you require?
6) What services would you want to put into the Cloud?
7) What software applications do your employees use?
8) Are your employees mainly office based or remote workers?
9) Is it the right time for your business to move to the Cloud?
10) What is your future business model?
We hope you consider these things before making the leap in the Cloud world
We offering London businesses complimentary consultancy to discuss your IT Systems. In this meeting we can explain in plain English what the Cloud can do for you and help you decide which of your IT systems should remain On-premise and which would benefit from being moved to the Cloud.
To book your meeting, please contact us on 020 8232 1190.