Our CBDR (Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery) Service replaces your traditional flat file Backup with complete hard disk images, managed locally and then replicated offsite securely into the cloud.
- Save Time – Recover files and folders in minutes. Restore an entire server in a fraction of the time of traditional Backup solutions. Servers are recovered within hours, not days.
- Fully Managed – We take care of all the service management and daily monitoring. Our high level of technical expertise and experience will help you recover from any Disaster scenario you may face.
- Save Storage Space – Our CBDR service allows you to consolidate & simplify management of your backups. This minimizes the amount of disk space required.
The Techy Bit – Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery:
How does it work? – A storage appliance (NAS) is installed in your office. This provides a complete local Backup history, ensuring fast data recovery. All Backups are encrypted and you can retain exclusive access via your own passwords.
- The first Backup image of your server is a complete image of the hard drives
- Every Backup after the initial image is incremental. These can be taken as often as every 15mins.
- Consolidated daily encrypted Backups are sent offsite to our datacentre ensuring full DR capability.
- We provide Hot Spare servers in the event of a Disaster.
- The entire process is managed daily by us to ensure that the Backup chain is continually successful both on-site and remotely.
Need your data protected?
If you need to keep your data safe from disaster scenarios, we can help. Simply fill in our web form or call us on 0208 232 1189.