SIM swap and activation
Do you need to swap your SIM before activation?
You’ll need to swap your SIM if:
- Your phone was lost or stolen
- Your SIM has been damaged
- You’ve changed or upgraded your phone and it needs a different-sized SIM
- If you need a smaller SIM than your existing one, check if you have a Triple SIM where you can pop out the required smaller SIM
- If you’re not sure what size SIM you need, check our handy guide
Ready to swap your SIM?
Before you start your SIM swap, make sure you:
- Have your replacement SIM with you
- Have transferred your content from your old phone if you’ve changed or upgraded.
Please note: a SIM swap is only possible onto a replacement blank SIM ordered from us specifically for a SIM swap.
It’s not possible to swap onto a pre-activated Pay as you go SIM bought from a third party.