Online Bill Manager: Registering as a new user
Online Support’s online bill manager allows you to view and analyse your bills and call data, as and when you want. If this is your first time using the online bill manager portal then you’ll need to register first-time access. In order to make registering a simple process for you, we’ve detailed out the steps below.
- Access the portal login page by going to Online Bill Manager and clicking on the Access your online billing button.
- Once on the logon page, click Register.
3. Select which type of user you would like to register as.
- Account administrator – Enables control of your entire account.
- Individual phone user – Enables a single user to view their own call & data spend.
4. Depending on which user you have selected to register as you will be asked for some information in order to proceed.
- Account administrators will need to enter your account number and postcode. This information can be found on any of your bills from us. Alternatively, you can give us a call and we will be able to provide you with this information.
- Individual phone users will need to enter their landline or mobile number.
Both users will need to enter an email address for the user password to be emailed to.
To be sent your password click on the Register button once all details have been entered.
5. Once you have received your password login you can login through the main online billing page. Your username is either the account number or mobile number you registered with. Please note that the password emailed to you is case sensitive.
Once you have logged in for the first time you are able to change your account password by clicking on Administration>Manage Login Profile.
Please note that, if forgotten, we are not able to provide you with your password. However, you can request a password reset by going to the main login page and clicking ‘forgotten password?’
If you have any further questions please give one of our team a call on 0208 232 1190 and we’d be happy to guide you through the process.