Are you suffering from IT Support pains?
Being an IT Support and Services specialist for small and medium sized businesses, we get to hear about all sorts of IT issues. There are a few common ones that we encounter on a regular basis and get asked by businesses to address.
Here are 5 of these IT support pains that your business may be having or have encountered in the past.
1. “We’re constantly having problems with our IT systems e.g. issues with servers going down, saved emails disappearing and remote workers not being able to work effectively from other locations.”
2. “We’re a small business so we outsource our IT; our biggest concern is the deteriorating service we are receiving from our current IT Service Provider e.g. it’s hard to get someone on the other end of the phone when there is an issue. We’re stuck in a contract but really want to move to another IT provider.”
3. “We’re a growing business so keeping costs down is important to us. We recognise that we need extra IT skills and support, but we can’t justify having a full time member of staff.”
4. “When our IT resource goes on holiday or is off sick we pray that we don’t encounter any problems. It’s hard to find affordable temporary IT staffs that have the level of skill we require for our business.”
5. “We’re not IT experts so we really don’t understand techno jargon or have time to keep up to date with the latest technology. We wish technical people would speak in simple laymen’s terms when talking to non-technical people.”
How do we help businesses with IT Support in London?
For businesses looking for either a new IT Service provider or for those that need a dedicated IT resource we offer Fully Outsourced IT Support. We can provide on-site or remote support. Our vast IT knowledge ensures businesses get the best return on their IT investment.
For businesses struggling to find time for IT projects, or that require extra IT support but don’t have the budget to employ someone full time, we offer Supplementary IT Support. We work alongside IT departments supplementing their skills and assisting at times of high demand or low resources.
If you have an IT pain that you want to remove, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 020 8232 1190