“Online Support provides us with remote and onsite support which is tailored to our particular needs. They are always very quick to respond and have completed complicated projects like server migrations without incident. They are also pro-active and suggest ways of improving our systems on a regular basis.” Union Square Music Ltd.
Most businesses have a Microsoft Windows Server of some form. These servers will periodically need upgrading both in terms of hardware and software versions.
Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS) is by far the most popular server product for small businesses as it includes a cut down version of Exchange. Whilst this provides great value for money it does add an extra level of complexity in that one server is performing many roles and functions. As a result there is a very structured approach to be taken when upgrading or migrating to new hardware.
Thinking of upgrading your server?
If you are looking to upgrade your server there are things that you need to consider, for example:
• Disruption to the business during the project.
• Loss of data and emails.
• Inability to deliver the project successfully due to lack of experience.
As a Microsoft Small Business Specialist we have the technical expertise and experience in server installations.
How can Online Support help you?
• Email virus and spam scanning service to ensure all external emails are virus free.
• Online Backups to provide secure Backup of your critical data before any changes are made.
• Server & Network Monitoring to monitor your server in real time for errors which may cause it to stop running.
• Disaster Recovery to provide a fast recovery solution for your server.
If you are planning a server or SBS implementation and would like some assistance or IT Support, please contact us.
Contact Online Support
Tel: 020 8232 1190
Request a call back: Contact Me