Online Support – Hosted Desktop
Your complete office in the Cloud
A Hosted Desktop is a virtualised version of a regular PC. It looks and behaves like your regular Windows desktop on your computer but the data and software you use are hosted in our data centre and securely streamed to your location.
Using your existing PC/laptop or any other device, you can connect securely to your Hosted Desktop from any location that has an Internet connection. You log into our portal and your virtual desktop appears as if it was running on your normal office machine.
You can access your data, email and software applications 24/7. Free email and phone IT Support is provided during office hours.
Hosted Desktop from £46.50*
• Windows 7 Style Desktop.
• Microsoft Office 2010 Standard.
• 25GB Mailbox through Hosted Exchange.
• Email & Phone IT Support (office hours).
• 10GB Data Storage (per user).
• Daily Off-site Data Backups.
• Plus much more!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Why move to Hosted Desktop?
• Only Pay for what you use with a monthly fee per user.
• Work from anywhere in the world that has Internet connection.
• Access your exact office desktop 24/7.
• Use any device; PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone etc.
• Share data files and applications with colleagues from any location.
• No need for servers, new PCs or software upgrades.
• Always have the most up to date security software updates.
• Guaranteed minimum 99.9% up-time.
• No unscheduled shut downs or server failures.
• Automatic Data Backups & Disaster Recovery service.
• Free unlimited IT Support.
"We have been a client of Online Support for a number of years. We recently moved to their Hosted Desktop Service which is brilliant as it’s very very fast.” LTC Holdings Plc
Download our brochure:
Serving customers in London & Nationwide
We offer our Hosted Desktop service to customers throughout London and nationwide. For a FREE trial of our Hosted Desktop service, contact us at email@example.com or on 020 8232 1190