Our combined Data Backup and Disaster Recovery guarantees to have your server back up and running within 24 hours. It is designed to be affordable to for small and medium sized businesses.
Complete recovery solution
Our Disaster Recovery appliance is installed and configured at your offices. This takes regular snapshots of your servers, including both the system and data partitions. The images are transmitted to our data centre to ensure we have an off-site image of your servers.
On-site Backups: The On-site Disaster Recovery appliance holds all the incremental images of your servers. These images can be accessed and used to quickly and easily restore files and folders from any point in time.
Off-site Backups: In a Disaster Recovery situation we can restore your server images as virtual servers on our virtualised server platform at our data centre. These can then be accessed remotely over the Internet.
Hot Spare Servers: We provide ‘Hot Spare Servers’. Instead of restoring your server to our virtual platform we can restore it to one of our Hot Spare Servers. It can then be transported to your premises and be accessed on-site.
Benefits of our Recovery Service
• Combined Data Backup and Disaster Recovery solution in one (traditionally these were two separate services)
• Backups of your servers are stored both on-site (to allow for quick and easy file restores) and off-site to cater for every disaster scenario
• Hot Spare Servers can be used in an emergency to either replace your failed server or until your replacement server arrives
• Remote access to a virtual recovery of your server infrastructure (in situations where your offices are unavailable)
• Affordable all-in-one SMB solution
Ensure your business can recover from any disaster with our IT Support and Disaster Recovery Service.
"Online Support continues to provide the IBA with cost effective, adaptable IT solutions allowing us to better serve our members. They are a one stop shop for us; providing day to day IT support and forward planning for our office infrastructure, communications and contingency needs." International Bar Association
Contact Online Support
Tel: 020 8232 1190
Request a call back: Contact Me