“Online Support provides the IBA with cost effective, adaptable IT solutions. They provide day to day IT support and forward planning for our office infrastructure, communications and contingency needs.”
International Bar Association
Server recovery within 24hrs
We install and configure a Disaster Recovery appliance at your office. This takes regular snapshots of your servers, including both the system and data partitions. The images are transmitted to our data centre.
On-site Backups: The On-site Disaster Recovery appliance holds all the incremental images of your servers. These images can be accessed and used to quickly and easily restore files and folders from any point in time.
Off-site Backups: In a Disaster Recovery situation we can restore your server images as virtual servers on our virtualised server platform at our data centre. These can then be accessed remotely over the Internet.
Hot Spare Servers: We provide ‘Hot Spare Servers’. Instead of restoring your server to our virtual platform we can restore it to one of our Hot Spare Servers. It can then be transported to your premises and be accessed on-site.
Benefits of our Recovery Service
• Combined Data Backup and Disaster Recovery solution in one.
• Backups of your servers are stored both on-site and off-site.
• Hot Spare Servers to either replace your failed server or until your replacement server arrives.
• Remote access to a virtual recovery of your server infrastructure (in situations where your offices are unavailable).
• Affordable all-in-one SMB solution.
Contact Online Support
Tel: 020 8232 1190